Sunday, December 5, 2010

C4K Summary Post

Wiki Land Images


The first blog I commented on was Linda's blog. Her post was about Halloween and what she was going to dress up as. She added a picture on the post of what she thought she looked liked in her devil costume. In my comment I asked her if she went trick or treating.
Read her post here!

The second blog I commented on was Yasmine's blog. The post that I commented on was titled, Rabbit. It was about how her and her friend got a rabbit and named it Snowball. She said she wanted to try and train it to jump on command. She was excited about it, it was awesome to see her be so enthusiastic.
Read her post here!

The third blog that I commented on was Amy's Blog. Amy is in the second grade and her post was about her three month old kitten, Marragold. She said that the other kittens in the litter died, but Marragold survived. She says that the kitten gets lots of special attention.
Read her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment