Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Post #13

ALEX website


When you go onto the ALEX website, you have the ability to log on and post lesson plans for other teachers to view. You are able to view lesson plans from every subject and for every grade k-12. There are many other links such as a link to podcasts, a personal workplace, and a link to professional learning websites. ALEX stands for the Alabama Learning Exchange. It really is a great resource for teachers to exchange their knowledge.


When I went to the ALEX website, I became very excited. It is an amazing resource for teachers. The fact that you can look up lesson plans for any subjects, is a cool thing for me to see. I didn't know that there was a website out there such as ALEX. There is also a link to many educational podcasts. There is also a link to content outlines for every subject. ALEX is a great website for all teachers in the state of Alabama. I'll definitely be using this website as a resource for my lesson plans and for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment